This New Year’s Day, resolve to run, eat pancakes, and have a blast with family and friends at the Pancakes and Resolutions 5k, 10k & 1-mile Run/Walk! We have 3 timed events, awards and shirts for kids and adults, a chance to tackle 3 races in one day, and pricing for all budgets. This race includes a free pancake breakfast, professional photos and photo booth, finisher medal, and a race tee! The course is challenging, the post race party is fun, and it is a great way to start the new year!
- Fun Themed Races for Everyone in the Family!
- FREE Pancake Breakfast at TJ Chumps in Miamisburg!
- FREE Post Race Party with Music & Food!
- FREE Photo Booth!
- Pancake Finisher Medals to first 350 Registered in 1-mile, 5k or 10k!
- Beast Finisher Medal to first 150 Registered for Beast 3-Race Challenge!
- Awesome Awards for Overall & Age Groups, Men & Women, Kids & Adults!
- Stylish Race Shirt in Men’s, Women’s & Children’s Cut & Sizes!
- Pricing for all Budgets & A Portion of Race Proceeds Support Local Charities!
- Try to the Beast 3-Race Challenge - run all 3 races in one day!
Immokalee Soccer School & Academy
- A portion of the proceeds from the race benefits the Immokalee Soccer School & Academy in memory of Anthony M. Mominee the father of race director Mick Mominee. Anthony, died in September of 2016 after a long battle with dementia. Anthony was a farmer and Mick’s youth coach; he inspired Mick’s love of sports, running, coaching and race directing. He loved soccer, and so did Mick until his grade school program was cut. Mick moved to running, but many kids do not have sports programs in their neighborhoods. The Immokalee Soccer School & Academy provides coaching, mentorship and after-school programs for the children of farmworkers in Immokalee, Florida. Research shows that at-risk youth who play sports have higher self-esteem, school achievement and community involvement, while staying away from gangs, drugs and other risky behaviors. The money we raise will go to support their programming, coaching and community outreach. The Immokalee Soccer School & Academy does more than coaching; they help students with homework, provide after school programs, and organize service to their local community. “My dad gave so much to others, and in his memory we are trying to do the same,” says Mick.
Timed Races Include: 1-Mile, 5k (3.1 miles), 10k (6.2 miles) & The Beast (all 3 races for 10.3 miles)
Race Course Directions:
- Registration and Post Race Party will be at TJ Chumps 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
- The race start and finish line will be at Miamisburg Community Park at 550 First St. in Miamisburg, Ohio, which is a short walk from TJ Chumps.
- To get to the park from TJ Chumps
- Head east on E Linden Ave toward S 1st St.
- Turn right onto S 1st St
- The park will be about a ¼ mile down on your left.
- Runners will complete an out and back course loop that starts and finishes in Miamisburg Community Park, uses the Miamisburg Park Path and winds through the Mound business park for a rolling course on paved roads and surfaces.
Race Course Maps:
1-Mile Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/951355487
5K Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/951353745
10K Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/950875799
- 7:45-9:45am: Registration
- 9:00am: 1-mile Start
- 9:20am: 5k Start
- 10:00am: 10k Start
- 11:30am: Timing Ends
- Awards can be picked up at the registration table once results have been posted. Results will be posted on itsyourrace.com which is also where you registered for the event.
- Men’s Cut, Women’s Cut & Kids Sizing
- Adult shirts will be short sleeve performance tees; kids shirts will be 100% cotton.
- To be guaranteed a race tee, you must register on or before Friday December 18, 2016.
- Pancake Finisher Medals to first 350 Registered in 1-mile, 5k or 10k!
- Beast Finisher Medal to first 100 Registered for Beast 3-Race Challenge!
- Overall Male & Female Beast 3-Race Challenge Overall Winner
- Male & Female Age Divisions
- 1-mile ONLY: 6 & under; 7-8; 9-10; 11-12; 13-15; 16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59 & 60+
- 5k ONLY: 10 & under; 11-12; 13-15; 16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59 & 60+
- 10K ONLY: 12 & under; 13-15; 16-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59 & 60+
The Beast 3-Race Challenge & Super Beast Prize
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge is only for the strongest, bravest, and most daring athletes among us! To complete the beast you must finish all 3 races (1-mile, 5k & 10k) in one day, inside the designated times.
- Time Cut Offs for the Beast: You must finish each race inside these max times
- 1-mile = 20 minutes
- 5k = 40 minutes
- 10k = 90 minutes
- Complete the Beast and Get a Beast Finisher Medal (First 100 Registered for this Challenge)!
- If you compete in 3 Beast race events you will receive a Super Beast Hoodie.
Professional Photography & FREE Photo Booth: We will have a professional photographer out on course to take your pictures while you race. Then after your race you can pose with your friends, family and team at our FREE photo booth. We will post all pictures on facebook after the race for you to like, tag and share!
Event Pricing: (Prices Points: October 1-31, November 1-30, December 1-23 & December 24-January 1)
- All kids (or adults) being pushed, carried or towed: Does NOT include timing, event shirt or finisher medal = $0
- All ages, Any Race, Fun Run: Does NOT include timing, event shirt or finisher medal = $15
- All ages, 1-Mile Race: Includes timing, event shirt & finisher medal = $25-28-30-33*
- All ages, 5k Race: Includes timing, event shirt & finisher medal = $30-33-35-38*
- All ages, 10k Race: Includes timing, event shirt & finisher medal = $35-37-40-43*
- All ages, Any 2 Races: Includes timing, 1 event shirt & 1 Pancake finisher medal = $40-45-50-55*
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge (10.3 miles: Run the 1-mile, 5k & 10k): Includes timing, 1 event shirt & 1 Pancake finisher medal & 1 Beast finisher Medal = $55-60-65-68*
* If you skip the event tee you can $5; if you skip the finisher medal you can save $3
Paper Registration Here!
Directions to TJ Chumps at 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
From East: Take Rt. 725 West from I-75 (Dayton Mall Area). Follow to Historic Downtown Miamisburg (about 3 miles). Once you cross First St., proceed around market square turning left onto Main St. (one way street). Go about one block and TJ Chumps is on the left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave.
From West: If you are on Rt. 725 heading East, turn right onto Main St. and proceed to Linden Ave., turn left. TJ Chumps on the right, corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
From North: Go South on old Dixie Dr. from West Carrollton. Stay on Dixie as it becomes Main St., TJ Chumps is on the left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave. in Downtown Miamisburg.
From South: Go North on Dayton-Cincinnati Pk. from Franklin. Follow to Downtown Miamisburg. Turn left on Linden Ave., TJ Chumps on the left corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Zoom Multisport Racing for additional accommodations or questions at email@example.com or 937-572-5018
Emergency Contingency Policy & Plans: Races and events will be held unless race management, in consultation with local safety officials, determines that race conditions are too dangerous. Every effort will be made to conduct the race and to ensure the safety of all participants. Events may be held in the rain or snow or if there is snow on the course, so please prepare in advance. If the race is cancelled there will be no refunds. This position is consistent with USAT & USATF recommendations and with the protocol of sharing the risks associated with the sports of running, biking, swimming, triathlon, duathlon, aquabike and aquathon. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry fee paid including other amenities paid for such as t-shirts, insurance, and online administrative fees. All fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies. In the event of inclement weather, Acts of God, or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any/all portions of the race. The following procedure will be followed:
- The race director in consultation with local safety officials will make the final decision to delay, adjust or cancel the race.
- The decision will be posted on the website, in social media and communicated at the race venue via the PA announcing system.
- In the case of an emergency please dial 911. Volunteers will be instructed to contact 911 in the case of an emergency.