- Fun Themed Races for Everyone in the Family including the Beast 3 Race Challenge!
- Post Race Breakfast at TJ Chumps in Miamisburg, includes Pancakes, Orange Juice, Water, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Beer, Mimosas and Bloody Marys w/ Belle of Dayton Vodka!
- Plus Photo Booth & Professional In-Race Photos!
- Pancake Finisher Medals & Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mugs to first 450 Registered in any Race!
- Beast Finisher Medal to first 125 Registered for Beast 3-Race Challenge!
- Stylish Race Shirt in Men’s, Women’s & Children’s Cut & Sizes with Option for Long Sleeve!
- Pricing for all Budgets & Portion of Race Proceeds Support Local Charities!
Timed Races Include: Open 1-Mile, Open 5k (3.1 miles), 10k (6.2 Miles) & The Beast 3 Race Challenge (Run the 1-mile, 5k and 10k in one day)
Race Course Directions:
Strollers are welcome on course, but our insurance does not allow furry friends to attend. Sorry.
- Registration and Post Race Party will be at TJ Chumps 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
- The race start and finish line will be at Miamisburg Community Park at 550 First St. in Miamisburg, Ohio, which is a short walk from TJ Chumps.
- To get to the park from TJ Chumps
- Head east on E Linden Ave toward S 1st St.
- Turn right onto S 1st St
- The park will be about a ¼ mile down on your left.
- Runners will complete an out and back course loop that starts and finishes in Miamisburg Community Park, uses the Miamisburg Park Path and winds through the Mound business park for a rolling course on paved roads and surfaces.
Race Course Maps:
1-Mile Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/951355487
5K Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/951353745
10K Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/950875799
Dec 31st Early Packet Pickup
9:00am: 1-mile Start
9:20am: 5K Start
10:00am: 10k Start
11:30am: Timing Ends
Dec. 31: 3-5pm early packet pickup at TJ Chumps. You had the option to use your drink ticket during this time too.
Jan 1st Race Day
Results will be posted immediately on Run4Pancakes.com which is also where you registered for the event.
- Men’s Cut, Women’s Cut & Kids Sizing
- Adult shirts will be short sleeve performance tees; kids shirts will be 100% cotton.
- To be guaranteed a race tee, you must register at least 2 weeks before the event.
Awesome Finisher Medals and Swag, because Everyone One Wins!
There are Commemorative Finisher Medals for First 450 in Any Race! Plus Beast Finisher Medals for First 125 in that race. Plus the first 450 to register get a Commemorative Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug too.
NOTE: Medal and Shirt Designs are Shown Above!
The Beast 3-Race Challenge & Super Beast Prize
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge is only for the strongest, bravest, and most daring athletes among us! To complete the beast you must finish all 3 races (1-mile, 5k & 10k) in one day, inside the designated times.
- Time Cut Offs for the Beast: You must finish each race inside these max times
- 1-mile = 20 minutes
- 5k = 40 minutes
- 10k = 90 minutes
- Complete the Beast and Get a Beast Finisher Medal (First 125 Registered for this Challenge)!
- If you compete in 3 Beast race events you will receive a Super Beast Hoodie.
Post Race Party: After the race, all finishers will be provided a post-race breakfast at TJ Chumps in Miamisburg, that includes pancakes, orange juice, Water, hot chocolate, coffee and choice of a beer, mimosa or Bloody Mary!
Parking and Restrooms
There will be parking available at Miamisburg Community Park, Miamisburg Riverfront Park, and on the streets of Miamisburg. There will be restrooms available at TJ Chumps, Miamisburg Community Park, and Miamisburg Riverfront Park.
Professional Photography & FREE Photo Booth: We will have a professional photographer out on course to take your pictures while you race. Then after your race you can pose with your friends, family and team at our FREE photo booth. We will post all pictures on facebook after the race for you to like, tag and share!
(1) September 1-30; (2) October 1-November 30; (4) December 1-December 30 & (5) December 31-January 1. Everyone enjoys post-race party with photos, food, drinks, and a super fun race!
- All ages, Does NOT include timing, event shirt, coffee mug or finisher medal = $17 before December 30th & $20 Race Weekend (can be for any and all races)
- All ages, 1-Mile Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $35-38-40 & Race Weekend 43*
- All ages, 5K Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $40-43-45 & Race Weekend 48*
- All ages, 10K Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $45-48-50 & Race Weekend 53*
- All ages, Any 2 Races: Includes Swag and Timing = $50-55-60 & Race Weekend 65*
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge (10.3 miles: Run the 1-mile, 5k & 10k): Includes Swag, Timing, Pancake & Beast Finisher Medals = $60-65-70 & Race Weekend 75*
* If you skip the event tee you can save $5; upgrade to long-sleeve tee for $5 more.
NOTE: Registration is not refundable under any circumstances.
For Paper Registration email email@example.com!
Virtual Race Option: $35 Entry Fee
Register on or before December 17th for any race distance. The only thing required of you is to sign up online and remit payment, then we will mail you the swag. You are NOT required to complete the distance, submit your results or send us photos.
How it Works!
Anyone can race with us virtually!
Options for all race distances including 1-mile, 5k, 10k, and Beast 3-Race Challenge!
Run the race on your own terms, and we mail you all the race swag!
We also recommend you follow your run with a Pancake Breakfast!
If you send us your time and any photos we will post them!
Get yourself a Finisher Tee, Medal and Stainless Steel Coffee Mug!
So, Sign up for the Virtual Race Option on or before Dec. 17. Complete your desired distance on your terms (optional). Submit your race results to firstname.lastname@example.org and photos at Facebook.com/zoomracingusa. A picture is worth a thousand words, but we still want to hear your race experience so feel free to add your story to the picture or a video testimonial (optional). We will mail you all the race swag on or before January 15. Tell all your friends about your accomplishment (optional). Participants may move their in-person, timed registration to the virtual race until Dec. 30, 2017.
Directions to TJ Chumps at 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
From East: Take Rt. 725 West from I-75 (Dayton Mall Area). Follow to Historic Downtown Miamisburg (about 3 miles). Once you cross First St., proceed around market square turning left onto Main St. (one way street). Go about one block and TJ Chumps is on the left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave.
From West: If you are on Rt. 725 heading East, turn right onto Main St. and proceed to Linden Ave., turn left. TJ Chumps on the right, corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
From North: Go South on old Dixie Dr. from West Carrollton. Stay on Dixie as it becomes Main St., TJ Chumps is on the left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave. in Downtown Miamisburg.
From South: Go North on Dayton-Cincinnati Pk. from Franklin. Follow to Downtown Miamisburg. Turn left on Linden Ave., TJ Chumps on the left corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Zoom Multisport Racing for additional accommodations or questions at email@example.com or 937-572-5018
Emergency Contingency Policy & Plans: Races and events will be held unless race management, in consultation with local safety officials, determines that race conditions are too dangerous. Every effort will be made to conduct the race and to ensure the safety of all participants. Events may be held in the rain or snow or if there is snow on the course, so please prepare in advance. If the race is cancelled there will be no refunds. This position is consistent with USAT & USATF recommendations and with the protocol of sharing the risks associated with the sports of running, biking, swimming, triathlon, duathlon, aquabike and aquathon. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry fee paid including other amenities paid for such as t-shirts, insurance, and online administrative fees. All fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies. In the event of inclement weather, Acts of God, or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any/all portions of the race. The following procedure will be followed:
- The race director in consultation with local safety officials will make the final decision to delay, adjust or cancel the race.
- The decision will be posted on the website, in social media and communicated at the race venue via the PA announcing system.
- In the case of an emergency please dial 911. Volunteers will be instructed to contact 911 in the case of an emergency.
IN THE CASE OF A HUMAN CAUSES THREAT: CALL 911, Then Run, Hide, or Fight
Purpose: In the case of an incident at one our events, we have prepared a simple response plan, based on recommendations created by the Department of Homeland Security and local Law Enforcement. These events often happen without warning, and can be unpredictable. We have created this plan in the event of such an incident.
You can learn more at: https://www.dhs.gov/what-to-do-bomb-threat# & https://www.dhs.gov/private-citizen
First, if you experience any type of an emergency at one of our events please first call 911. You can also alert a race official, staff member or volunteer. They will have a direct line of communication with emergency officials. We will alert the appropriate authorities and enact the appropriate response plan (detailed below).
Second assess the situation, and, if able, get to safety. If you feel a threat, please first get to safety. This may include, running, hiding, ducking, laying down, going off course to shelter, or getting away from the threat. If you are in the midst of a race event, please stop racing and get to safety. Your time is not more important than your safety.
Third, report into family, friends and race officials. Once you have found a safe place, and if able, please alert family, friends, and race officials. You can email, call, text us at 937-572-5018 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We request you touch base with our staff so we know you are okay and safe.
Someone will contact you about collecting your belongings. If you have to leave in the case of an emergency, we will find a way to get you all of your belongings. We will secure them until you or someone you know is able to retrieve them. We will work with local law enforcement and authorities to secure your things.
Run, Hide, Fight: The Department of Homeland Security has developed the run, hide, fight protocol. In the case of an emergency, there might not be time to enact an emergency plan. Chaos may ensue, and things move very quickly. With that in mind, Department of Homeland Security recommends you take any the following actions. Run. Hide. Fight. There is no right way to respond, and each situation is different. So, they recommend doing any or all of the following:
Run: Get away from the threat as soon as you can.
Hide: Get out of the line of sight or the vicinity of the threat. This may mean ducking, finding shelter, barricading yourself in, or using natural obstacles to hide from the threat.
Fight: Should the threat be imminent or should you feel called to engage the threat, you can fight. This can take many forms, but it has the goal of stopping the threat and saving additional lives.
Pocket card found at: https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/active_shooter_pocket_card_508.pdf
Our Emergency Protocol: In the case of an emergency, threat and/or an uncertain situation that could potentially endanger lives, we will call 911 and alert the appropriate authorities. In conjunction with local authorities, we will assess the threat and take appropriate action.
In the face of a threat, we may need to stop the race. We will consult local law enforcement in this decision. In this case, a race official, staff member or law enforcement officer will inform you that the race is stopped. They may hold you on course and not allow you to proceed until the threat has been eliminated. This is for your safety. If the race is stopped or cancelled we will give you further directions on how to return to the start finish line or parking area to retrieve your things. We will additionally stop all timing, and results will reflect this. We will make a note in the results to reflect this situation. We will only post times for people who completed the entire race before the race was stopped. We will not be able to provide refunds under these circumstances; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
In the face of a threat, we may need to delay the race. We will consult local law enforcement in this decision. In this case, a race official, staff member or law enforcement officer will inform you that the race is delayed. They may hold you on course and not allow you to proceed until the threat has been eliminated. This is for your safety. Should the race be delayed, we may allow you to continue racing once the threat has been eliminated. This is optional. If the race is delayed, we will not be able to adjust your finishing time. Should you want your finishing time, we will make a note in the results to reflect the delay. We will not be able to provide refunds under these circumstances; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We may need to cancel the race. We will consult local law enforcement in this decision. In this case, a race official, staff member or law enforcement officer will inform you that the race is cancelled. This is for your safety. Should the race be cancelled due to a serious threat we will not be able to provide refunds under these circumstances; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Race cancellation is a last resort, and will only be used for your safety.