This New Year’s Day have a blast with family and friends at the Pancakes and Resolutions 5k, 10k & 1-mile Run/Walk! There are races for kids and adults and pricing for all budgets. The race includes a free pancake breakfast w/ OJ, hot coco, coffee, beer, mimosas, and bloody marys! Plus you get professional photos & photo booth, finisher medal, stainless steel coffee travel mug and a race tee! The course is challenging, the post race party is fun, and it is a great way to start the new year!
- Fun Themed Races for Everyone in the Family including the Beast 3 Race Challenge!
- Post Race Breakfast at TJ Chumps in Miamisburg, includes Pancakes, Orange Juice, Water, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Beer, Mimosas and Bloody Marys!
- Plus Photo Booth & Professional In-Race Photos!
- Pancake Finisher Medals & Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mugs to first 500 Registered in any Race!
- Beast Finisher Medal to first 150 Registered for Beast 3-Race Challenge!
- Stylish Race Shirt in Men’s, Women’s & Children’s Cut & Sizes with Option for Long Sleeve!
- Pricing for all Budgets & Portion of Race Proceeds Support Local Charities!
Charity Partners: TBD
Timed Races Include: 1-Mile, 5k (3.1 miles), 10k (6.2 miles) & The Beast (all 3 races for 10.3 miles)
Race Course Directions:
- Registration and Post Race Party will be at TJ Chumps 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
- The race start and finish line will be at Miamisburg Community Park at 550 First St. in Miamisburg, Ohio, which is a short walk from TJ Chumps.
- To get to the park from TJ Chumps
- Head east on E Linden Ave toward S 1st St.
- Turn right onto S 1st St
- The park will be about a ¼ mile down on your left.
- Runners will complete an out and back course loop that starts and finishes in Miamisburg Community Park, uses the Miamisburg Park Path and winds through the Mound business park for a rolling course on paved roads and surfaces.
Race Course Maps:
1-Mile Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/951355487
5K Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/951353745
10K Course: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/950875799
Dec 31st Early Packet Pickup
9:00am: 1-mile Start
9:20am: 5K Start
10:00am: 10K Start
11:30am: Timing Ends
Dec. 31: 3-5pm early packet pickup at TJ Chumps. You had the option to use your drink ticket during this time too.
Jan 1st Race Day
Results will be posted immediately on Run4Pancakes.com which is also where you registered for the event.
- Men’s Cut, Women’s Cut & Kids Sizing
- Adult shirts will be short sleeve performance tees; kids shirts will be 100% cotton.
- To be guaranteed a race tee, you must register at least 2 weeks before the event.
Awesome Finisher Medals and Swag, because Everyone One Wins!
There are Commemorative Finisher Medals for First 500 in Any Race! Plus Beast Finisher Medals for First 150 in that race. Plus the first 500 to register get a Commemorative Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug too.
NOTE: Medal and Shirt Designs are Coming Soon!
The Beast 3-Race Challenge & Super Beast Prize
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge is only for the strongest, bravest, and most daring athletes among us! To complete the beast you must finish all 3 races (1-mile, 5k & 10k) in one day, inside the designated times.
- Time Cut Offs for the Beast: You must finish each race inside these max times
- 1-mile = 20 minutes
- 5k = 40 minutes
- 10k = 90 minutes
- Complete the Beast and Get a Beast Finisher Medal (First 100 Registered for this Challenge)!
- If you compete in 3 Beast race events you will receive a Super Beast Hoodie.
Post Race Party: After the race, all finishers will be provided a post-race breakfast at TJ Chumps in Miamisburg, that includes pancakes, orange juice, Water, hot chocolate, coffee and choice of a beer, mimosa or Bloody Mary!
Parking and Restrooms
There will be parking available at Miamisburg Community Park, Miamisburg Riverfront Park, and on the streets of Miamisburg. There will be restrooms available at TJ Chumps, Miamisburg Community Park, and Miamisburg Riverfront Park.
Professional Photography & FREE Photo Booth: We will have a professional photographer out on course to take your pictures while you race. Then after your race you can pose with your friends, family and team at our FREE photo booth. We will post all pictures on facebook after the race for you to like, tag and share!
(1) September 1-30; (2) October 1-November 30; (4) December 1-December 30 & (5) December 31-January 1. Everyone enjoys post-race party with photos, food, drinks, and a super fun race!
- All ages, Does NOT include timing, event shirt, coffee mug or finisher medal = $17 before December 30th & $20 Race Weekend
- All ages, 1-Mile Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $35-38-40 & Race Weekend 43*
- All ages, 5K Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $40-43-45 & Race Weekend 48*
- All ages, 10K Race: Includes Swag and Timing = $45-48-50 & Race Weekend 53*
- All ages, Any 2 Races: Includes Swag and Timing = $50-55-60 & Race Weekend 65*
- The Beast 3-Race Challenge (10.3 miles: Run the 1-mile, 5k & 10k): Includes Swag, Timing, Pancake & Beast Finisher Medals = $60-65-70 & Race Weekend 75*
* If you skip the event tee you can save $5; upgrade to long-sleeve tee for $5 more.
NOTE: Registration is not refundable under any circumstances.
For Paper Registration email email@example.com!
Directions to TJ Chumps at 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
From East: Take Rt. 725 West from I-75 (Dayton Mall Area). Follow to Historic Downtown Miamisburg (about 3 miles). Once you cross First St., proceed around market square turning left onto Main St. (one way street). Go about one block and TJ Chumps is on the left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave.
From West: If you are on Rt. 725 heading East, turn right onto Main St. and proceed to Linden Ave., turn left. TJ Chumps on the right, corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
From North: Go South on old Dixie Dr. from West Carrollton. Stay on Dixie as it becomes Main St., TJ Chumps is on the left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave. in Downtown Miamisburg.
From South: Go North on Dayton-Cincinnati Pk. from Franklin. Follow to Downtown Miamisburg. Turn left on Linden Ave., TJ Chumps on the left corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Zoom Multisport Racing for additional accommodations or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-572-5018
Emergency Contingency Policy & Plans: Races and events will be held unless race management, in consultation with local safety officials, determines that race conditions are too dangerous. Every effort will be made to conduct the race and to ensure the safety of all participants. Events may be held in the rain or snow or if there is snow on the course, so please prepare in advance. If the race is cancelled there will be no refunds. This position is consistent with USAT & USATF recommendations and with the protocol of sharing the risks associated with the sports of running, biking, swimming, triathlon, duathlon, aquabike and aquathon. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry fee paid including other amenities paid for such as t-shirts, insurance, and online administrative fees. All fees collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies. In the event of inclement weather, Acts of God, or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any/all portions of the race. The following procedure will be followed:
- The race director in consultation with local safety officials will make the final decision to delay, adjust or cancel the race.
- The decision will be posted on the website, in social media and communicated at the race venue via the PA announcing system.
- In the case of an emergency please dial 911. Volunteers will be instructed to contact 911 in the case of an emergency.